Rotaract Global Model United Nations jumps every year in a different country and it is organized by a different Rotaract Club. If you are a Rotaract Club interested in this project you can become the next organiser of this prestigious conference in your home town.
Since 2013 the conference was organised in Romania, United Kingdom, Serbia, USA and Bulgaria. Please see our history page for more information about our previous editions. Only Rotaract Clubs charted by Rotary International may apply to organise this conference. Also read this short description about RotaractMUN or use it to prepare your bid.
If you want to attend the RotaractMUN conference as a participant, please visit the webpage of the upcoming edition and register there.
To become an eligeble Rotaract Club candidate to organise the next edition of RotaractMUN you must send us the following documents:
- Letter of Intent
- The letter must express your Club’s interest and commitment to organise the next edition of RotaractMUN and it must be signed by your Club president;
- You can attach additional support letters from your sponsor Rotary Club, RI District or Governor to give more weight to your application;
- See here a Letter of Intent_template.
- Project Proposal
- The proposal must give details about your Club strenghts in organising such an event and present your team and Project Manager as well as their relevant experience;
- You can be creative and show why your city and country is the best choice for a future edition of RotaractMUN and how your local culture and traditions can bring added-value to the conference and its participants.
Your application with the above documents must be sent to the following address: apply [@] rotaractmun.org
Please add in carbon copy (cc): dan.ungureanu [@] rotaractmun.org and adrian.pop [@] rotaractmun.org
The best application is selected by the RotaractMUN Executive Committee. Please see that section of our website for more details of the factors involved in the selection as well as the members of the Committee.
Applications can be sent at any time during the year, however please bear in mind that the next edition of RotaractMUN is announced during the Rotary International UN Day in New York (ussualy in November). Therefore we encouradge all applicants to submit their applications well before that date to be eligeble for the upcoming selection.
We encouradge prospective Rotaract Clubs wanting to organise future editions to attend the upcoming RotaractMUN conferences so that you can have a direct experience of what it means to organise such an event, meet with existing organisers, exchange ideas as well as network and promote your candidacy. This is not mandatory to be selected, but will improve your understading of this project and your chances to submit a winning bid.
Once selected you will benefit from the close support and guidance of the RotaractMUN Executive Committee that includes the founders of the conference as well as project managers and secretary generals that organised the conference in previous editions. Their know-how and expertise will be provided to you to ensure a succesful edition in your country.
For any questions about the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.